If you are trying to figure out when is the cold and flu season, your search ends here. The seasonal flu activity starts in November and lasts till February. The peak of cold and flu season is generally in November and December.
Prepare yourself for cold and flu season by doing the following:
- Take along Dettol® Multi-Use Wipes to prevent the spreading of cold and flu virus from your hands to other surfaces, and vice versa
- Cough and sneeze into your arm to minimize the spread of germs
- Wash your hands frequently with a hand soap like Dettol Original Liquid Handwash
- Use Dettol Disinfectant Multi-Use Hygiene Liquid to simply disinfect surface at school, work, or home
Food and Drink
- Eat whole foods that is rich in nutrients and antioxidants like fruit and vegetables
- Garlic is a real blessing when it comes to clearing your sinuses and it also boosts your immune system
- Drink plenty of water as it helps in flushing out toxins from the system
Healthy daily habits
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, and nose if you have not washed your hands.
- Sleep for at least 8 hours to make sure that you have a healthy immune system
- Make sure that you work out at least three days a week
Keeping these tips in mind will prepare you for the cold and flu season and help you protect your family and reduce the stress.